...visit Sephora, of course!
This week I was in beautiful Rome for my birthday (and my partner's) and if you know me personally, you know I love Italy! I love the food, the wine, the vibe, the banter and the style. I saw a lot of cool things whilst I was there, but more importantly, I saw some amazing makeup looks on people! I got really inspired, so I just HAD to (my partner rolls his eyes) visit Sephora/s to get some stuff, aaaand here's what I got...
Products (from top left):
1. Sephora face Konjac cleansing sponge
2. Kat Von D monarch eyeshadow palette
3. Kiko super colour mascara in purple
4. Sephora metamorphosis exfoliating powder
5. MAC marine ultra chromagraphic pencil - can be used as a blue lipstick!
6. Kiko smart lip pencil in 715
7. Kiko colour definition eyeliner and kajal in 02
8. Kiko luxurious lashes waterproof mascara in black
9. Sephora atomizer in purple
10. Kiko lipstick in 11
11. Sephora cream lip stain in 10
12. Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in exorcism
13. Sephora cream lip stain in 13
14. Kiko long lasting colour lip marker in 101
15. Merci handy hand cleansing gel in new wave
...and here are some looks on me, in Rome, using these products. Ciao for now! x